Linstock IX Gallery

Kotowski

No pictures from me, I'm afraid. Couldn't find any that looked good and there'll probably only be 1 "official" video from the op (1 unofficial video, and The Sergeant Speaks: Episode 9 when Emmet allows me some time). I'll try and get them up tomorrow-ish... However, you have The Sergeant Speaks: Episode 6 now, so what more could you ask for?

...No, 1 Section Bloopers is not finished yet... I've got about 1 minute of footage. Really need to review the videos again. I keep procrastinating.

No pictures from me, I'm afraid. Couldn't find any that looked good and there'll probably only be 1 "official" video from the op (1 unofficial video, and The Sergeant Speaks: Episode 9 when Emmet allows me some time). I'll try and get them up tomorrow-ish... However, you have The Sergeant Speaks: Episode 6 now, so what more could you ask for?

...No, 1 Section Bloopers is not finished yet... I've got about 1 minute of footage. Really need to review the videos again. I keep procrastinating.

Is that the ORYX one or are you making another one for LINSTOCK aswell?

I think most of the reel won't reflect our professionalism well. I think that's the fun of it though. Having the video available only to those with the link and the forum post would be a good idea though, it's not like those outside of 16aa would be very interested in seeing it, and it wouldn't be great advertisement to the public anyway.

To be honest, I don't think it would be terrible to distribute to the public. My subscribers will get to see it, anyway, and there are plenty of other "serious" videos on there. In fact, apart from this and my Christmas message they're all serious. It would show the lighter side of the 16AA. So while we do take operations and missions seriously, we know how to have a laugh and that we're a friendly bunch.

Nah, it's fine. Valid points have been made on both sides. Like I say, I'll distribute it, but if there's any doubt I'll go to Hicks and put both arguments forward (and make them even, you have my word on that) and let him make the final decision on what should happen, whether that be that I make it private (so only people with the link can view) or keep it public. If he really thinks it's inappropriate then I'll delete it and put up a link to download it from somewhere (probably mediafire if I can get it to work).

EDIT: Also, we're 'jacking the thread. We should probably stop XD

Archived