Feedback Please...

Briggs

I'm with Silbot. Keep it nice and clean.

I much prefer to use something like this:

[video=youtube;iuPWyRCC79Q]

As opposed to something spinning and everything.

The text style on the bottom could do with some tweaking. It looks off. The picturs in the background go by way to fast and are very buzy. They distract quite a bit.

I will try and look up some examples of what I prefer on youtube, will edit this post with them.

everyone has his own style of doing things! I love spinning stuff! Also, the speed of the changing pictures somehow matches the pace of the music. It's not too fast iny my opinion.

I created an intro of my own some time ago but I never upload stuff so not really of much use.

[video=youtube;vvky7LJIq2s]

i agree with wurlitzer, everybody has their own style and ways of creating / editing. trying to find a balance that everyone likes is going to be extremely hard.

far as i can see all 3 are good in their own ways, all unique but all based around similar purpose of the actual clip it self.

maybe we need to get all final versions uploaded and a unanoymous poll of which should be used?

or each indivdual video has its own intro/outro from its creator call it artistic lisence, long as its got the right information on the clip what more could you ask.

[video=youtube;iuPWyRCC79Q]

Gotta be honest with you, this beats the hell out of every other suggestion for an intro-outro thing. Simple, radio chatter from actual op, rounds popping off, "Get The Job Done" and it's over.

With just a short audio clip and a bit of text I feel it perfectly demonstrates the most important aspects of the community. Realism, professionalism, teamwork and a little bit of shooter action.

And oh, obviously it's also a 3SEC member's voice which is really the ideal choice for getting an image of all the aforementioned traits across to potential recruits.

Gotta be honest with you, this beats the hell out of every other suggestion for an intro-outro thing. Simple, radio chatter from actual op, rounds popping off, "Get The Job Done" and it's over.

But rounds popping off and radio chatter are things that are already en masse present in the actual gameplay videos. For an intro I like something powerful that creates some suspense.

But every intro has it's right of existence and I don't think we should vote on one official intro. I like that there are several different 16AA intros out there. It shows that we are a bunch of

mixed people with all kind of different characters and ways of thinking.

So Briggs, don't let anyone tell you how you should make your intro! Just go with what feels right for you! Your introduction videos to the OPs already show that you are good at this :).

Oh my god, Knudsen you horrible person.. what if that chicken was actually just a deformed child, how would you feel about that!?

Also I don't agree that everyone has their own style or way of doing things, god made everyone the same. In my holy book it clearly states that everyone is the same so it has to be.

B8nN2.jpg

Archived