Operation Coldharbour VII

Morris

[video=youtube;WR_hb8xoPKc]

2/1 would like to give a big thanks to 1 Section for preventing Pte Liberts and Pte O'dell from bleeding to death. We also really appreciated the generosity of other troopers who were prepared to give their weapons and ammunition to those who needed them most. It was a great mission.

You did NOT just spell my name with an apostrophe. Some shit about to go down. But yeah, thanks 1/1, for saving me and Liberts, Scarle for dying and letting us scavenge from his body, Lt for giving me his rifle, and Wilson and the rest of 2 sec for letting me and Liberts join them towards the end. I'd also like to thank the directors for all their hard work and the whole crew, this really is your movie.

At 3:45 it looks pretty ridiculous with that enemy going down alongside you. Also, LAASM as suppressive fire? Roflbot indeed. But give up the third person view, it took us forever but we eventually managed to get Hones to stop with it. ;)

I lived there a couple of years ago, so firstly I can guarantee you'll love it (unless you have a phobia of sun and a great lifestyle), but came back because I was homesick, but no I doubt I'll be able to carry on, I worked out that I'd have to be playing at 4:30 a.m. to be involved in ops haha.

Archived