Company Training 6/5/12

Morris

2/1, not a lot of discipline... but plenty 'o ammo! :D

To be fair, the fire rates and the procedures were actually pretty good for the most part. When you've got two 50 cal's, two GPMG's, a GMG and a Javelin going off it can look a little disorganised but I can assure all there is method in the madness.

Man, Apos. No pic of our awesome AT teamwork? 340 meters direct hit, granted it was an immobile target so it's that much easier to hit.

I think the T55 literally exploding was on virtue of me being Finnish and that being Russian armour, too... ;)

Guerilla tactics... You never know what is possible.

Loving the AT Line. The real question is-do we have enough ammo to fire more than one salvo. And if so' date=' when would we use that tactic?[/quote']

face palm.

Loving the AT Line. The real question is-do we have enough ammo to fire more than one salvo. And if so' date=' when would we use that tactic?

face palm.

doublefacepalmez.jpg

Loving the AT Line. The real question is-do we have enough ammo to fire more than one salvo. And if so' date=' when would we use that tactic?[/quote']

We always carry at least 40 AT4's per section so we should be able to fire off a few volleys no problem. Due to us being airborne infantry, we would use the AT4 to rocket jump onto the frontline thus freeing up 1FLT to resupply us with more AT4's.

byymseowpcevhfwh.jpg

2/1 trooper rocket jumping in with AT4 during Operation Oryx.

Archived