Georges Accident.

Paice

went into work this morning tried sweeping the floor and had mega ouchies so now im at home feet up mending. feel like tems landed his chinook on my chest and back tho. :( and all i can taste still is airbag and got airbag burns down my arms and neck yummy.

What kind of a car is it? Looks sweet. Too bad it is fucked now.

But I can't understand how you guys got up there. Looks like a perfectly good straight road or were you trying to turn into The Players Club?

Get well soon Paice!

on the bottom pic u can see the road just behind the players club sign is a sharp bend, the speed limit on that road is 60mph and we were doing about 60mph we came round the corner saw the audi pulling out but he was looking the otherway fuck knows why he was pulling out across our carridge way and looking the other way, so the driver of our car slammed his brakes on and tried going behind the audi as he was still pulling out and still wasnt looking our way when he finally did look our way instead of accelerating out the way he slammed his brakes on slap bang in the middle of the road, we hit his rear wheel arch span him to the far side of the road and we went up the curb and took off onto the verge. It's a toyota chaser the HKS demo car. About 585bhp, well was about 585bhp. lol but silly thing was we weren't even speeding just cruising along the guy who owns the car drives like a vicar coz hes so proud of it, just the comination of the sharp bend just out of shot, the guy in the audi driving out on to a main road and instead of looking right he looks left and just drives out on to the road, and the fact that at the enterance to the golf club (which u can't really see) the road surface is really gritty and we just skidded

• 3 months later...

Archived