Operation Stirling VII

Aposky

Yes, as it so happens the FSG got the photo-shop artists.

However, Aposky just happens to be the best video-game photog in the world. I think.

Well, if anyone argued, they'd have to mess with all of us, and numbers does count. I think.

Aposky uses photoshop aswell... But anyway, as always, awesome pictures Apos, I'm starting to think you should be official Arma screenshot-picture-photography man. And Keenan, that's epic mate, I love the "cooler" at the end. Official FSG screenshot-picture-photography man!

Yes' date=' as it so happens the FSG got the photo-shop artists.

However, Aposky just happens to be the best video-game photog in the [i']world[/i]. I think.

Well, if anyone argued, they'd have to mess with all of us, and numbers does count. I think.

Lol im not looking to compete with Apos in any way!! The only reason i do any pictures is because of him!! I want to be as good as him one day!! He's never on when i want to ask him for advice though :( lol :D So keep your numbers because i do not want them :D

Actually I do not change much and if you think about it ArmA could use post processing. In result game would look much better with some adjustments, which wouldn't affect performance. Many games, mostly console ports have terrible textures, but are full of blur, bloom, high contrast and lighting effects/shaders so in motion those look "good", but if you take a deeper look it looks like low-res crap.

Thanks for support, it motivates me to take more screenshots! ;)

So you used PhotoShop for that picture, Keenan? Which version? I'm thinking of getting a copy for just this kind of thing. I mean, I humour myself and say that my pictures are almost good, but they just aren't on a par with you and Apos.

Actually I do not change much and if you think about it ArmA could use post processing. In result game would look much better with some adjustments, which wouldn't affect performance. Many games, mostly console ports have terrible textures, but are full of blur, bloom, high contrast and lighting effects/shaders so in motion those look "good", but if you take a deeper look it looks like low-res crap.

Thanks for support, it motivates me to take more screenshots! ;)

So you used PhotoShop for that picture, Keenan? Which version? I'm thinking of getting a copy for just this kind of thing. I mean, I humour myself and say that my pictures are almost good, but they just aren't on a par with you and Apos.

I just use Photoshop 7 at the moment! Its the readily avalable one to steal from the net lol :D What do you use Apos?

Archived