yPipsh.jpg

1/1 making a dash

EcoHvh.png

1/1 against the night sky

uwcazh.jpg

Spot the soldier, Ep. 2

Solution:

X9Itoh.jpg

Full resolutions available on imgur.com.

Edit: No footage this time, 1/1 didn't quite exactly get action. I mean, sure, we did fire some rounds, but that was on an enemy bunker... that was not occupied.

And Sunday's footage is missing any ACRE communication, had one tiny option in Fraps set wrong. On top of that, it's largely a black screen with a little timer counting down, as I was T1 and T4 (after a good while of T1-ing about the ground) each once.

Good place to post this: I really enjoyed the ambient light level on this mission. I played it fully without NVGs (except a building clearance bit, obv), which I despise, and it was absolutely playable in the moonlight and very atmospheric. +1 for moonlight if we really MUST do a night op. \o/ TY mission making dude on this one.

Good place to post this: I really enjoyed the ambient light level on this mission. I played it fully without NVGs (except a building clearance bit, obv), which I despise, and it was absolutely playable in the moonlight and very atmospheric. +1 for moonlight if we really MUST do a night op. \o/ TY mission making dude on this one.

The end of days is truly near, Doyle just enjoyed a night Op.

Archived