Maladoost V

Balkau

i'm famous...(they are my mags i laid down for the perimeter defence unit, whilst we laid down mortar fire) 8D

I'm even more famous! You can see me and Taylor in the background, me spotting for him who is firing one of the AT-4 CS/RS I've been carrying around on the patrol. :D

Too bad I have no footage of us rookies dropping 60mm on the Takiban, though. (Thanks to Apos for the firing solutions! <3)

Edit: Just noticed, Apos, what's with the low resolution on the backpacks? Seems odd.

Too bad I have no footage of us rookies dropping 60mm on the Takiban, though. (Thanks to Apos for the firing solutions! <3)

I would have to agree, was very nice work that Apos! I'd be happy to be apart of a mortar team with yourself anyday...good solid speed even when shifting fire.

I'm even more famous! You can see me and Taylor in the background, me spotting for him who is firing one of the AT-4 CS/RS I've been carrying around on the patrol. :D

I would have to agree, was very nice work that Apos! I'd be happy to be apart of a mortar team with yourself anyday...good solid speed even when shifting fire.

We got some good tempo on those rounds, Apos did a nice job crunching the numbers and Cage provided us with some accurate spotting. When can we start at the FSG? :P

Thanks gents, it went nice and smooth on each level. It was a good practice and refresher for me. It's been awhile since I did IC and mortar stuff last time.

Edit: Just noticed, Apos, what's with the low resolution on the backpacks? Seems odd.

I have this problem in ArmA 2, sometimes. LOD is switching back and forth on some objects with no reason (I have no problems with FPS).

We got some good tempo on those rounds, Apos did a nice job crunching the numbers and Cage provided us with some accurate spotting. When can we start at the FSG? :P
You'll have to get rid of me first! :P

I forgot to say this before I disconnected but still its never too late. Thank you for a got mission Cage and I hope will have more of these in the future.

My memorable moment was when we were in a ditch and a trace missed Balkau's head by just an inch

Archived