Gryphon VI

Balkau

85JChh.jpg

1Sec is prepared

FjMU4h.png

OBUA madness

Olb9Kh.jpg

Spot the soldier, Episode 3. An easy one this time, because sadly, Kiesiecki had to drop out before I could get a better one

vuMQZh.jpg

Ugly 5-1 on station just before ENDEX

Full resolutions as always on imgur.com.

Got no footage this time, sadly.

[video=youtube;ZSHlyZayyx0]

Notice that I quietly say "fuck" once or twice, you won't notice it!

1. Nice footage! I couldn't help but chuckle at "All of 'em, fire all of 'em!"

2. a) Who was gunner just before ENDEX?

2. b) To that gunner (whoever it may be): Is there guncam footage of those last 30 minutes?

I gunned the whole OP, and I think I deleted it. So the assault ain't part of what I've got.

Sadly you guys missed the guy standing in the house right infront of the assault, I was close to chucking away a hellfire just because I thought he'd open up. Fortunately he was retarded and just kept looking at Capri for some reason :)

Sadly you guys missed the guy standing in the house right infront of the assault, I was close to chucking away a hellfire just because I thought he'd open up. Fortunately he was retarded and just kept looking at Capri for some reason :)
Was he the one in the building next to the burnt-out BDRM? If so then we (FSG) had our marksman zeroed on him for about 40 minutes before the assault, but we weren't allowed to fire. As soon as the our sections started to move past his building you could see that one grenade and they would all be dead. It was painful watching them walk past alleyways and buildings where we could see enemies!

Hehe yep that's the one, I was so bored at that moment and I wanted to fire a hellfire to create some hollywood effects for our guys on the ground but I restrained myself because all I'd get from doing that would be shit!

Obviously stole to many kills or danger close 200 meters :P

Archived