oyVGlh.jpg

V0S6Yh.jpg

ECl8vh.jpg

m6uJfh.jpg

iNI7sh.jpg

7p2iih.jpg

Ugly 5-1 taking heat.

Full resolution images on imgur.com.

Footage to be reviewed, edited, and uploaded later.

Jakobsen and Kotowski discuss their plan:

uUFFx.jpg

Soldiers of 1 Section look cool as they move along a wall:

fRpTg.jpg

1 Section waits to move out:

IwB8L.jpg

A soldier from a friendly section is silhouetted against the sky:

pHhZX.jpg

Balkau takes a rest and picks some flowers for the section:

t8GQc.jpg

Videos soon!

Y U NO HAVE RADIO RECORDED

This clip is sooo confusing without speech. :)

I know, and I explained it earlier today:

Nope. Not on my setup. I've got the game on my speakers, while I have TeamSpeak on my headset. Because this setup uses 2 stereo mixes, FRAPS only records the "main" stereo mix, i.e. my speakers. I've been trying to find a way to record both stereo mixes since Gryphon 2, but everything I try doesn't work. :(

I've tried a few things, and I'll keep on trying more things until I either get it working or toss my PC out the window in frustration. Basically every OP has been a test for me. The closest I got to getting it right was FRAPS recording my voice very faintly in addition to the game. :/

I know the feeling, Jannik. I'm trying to get my radio to record on FRAPS but it will only record when I speak in 3d, not on the radio. I just wish I could make ACRE require 2 buttons to be pressed for the radio to transmit (that's a hint if anyone wants to tell me how :) ).

I know the feeling, Jannik. I'm trying to get my radio to record on FRAPS but it will only record when I speak in 3d, not on the radio. I just wish I could make ACRE require 2 buttons to be pressed for the radio to transmit (that's a hint if anyone wants to tell me how :) ).

Set FRAPS to record the mic when a third, independent button (possibly a mouse thumb button) is pressed, and remember to press that button whenever you're talking. Also allows you to add live commentary over the footage.

Yeah, I've got a button set up for reccording voice. What I really want is to have my ACRE use both my thumb buttons, but I don't know the codes to refer to them and I don't know how to set up ACRE to reflect my choice.

Setup one of them as your push to talk in ts. This will be your local voice, use a tool to bing the other button as caps lock. this will be your radio, the macro tool you need may come with your mouse if there is software for it, if not Google it.

If you know the number assosciated with that mouse button you can put that in thr acre settings instead.

I never realised until watching that how close the grenade was to me, I never even realised one was thrown until our section started calling the casualties, I was the LMG lying down to the left of Turnball, also rather odd that I along with Turnball were unscathed yet Taylor another two or three positions down the line was injured by it lol.

It's because we were lying down mate. ACE simulates the shrapnel properly so it goes up and out - you can be almost right next to one and if you're not kneeling or standing there's a good chance you'll walk away with nothing worse than ringing in your ears.

Still a f**king embarassing incident on my part - just glad nobody got too badly messed up.

Archived