dzKfMh.jpg

FSG's bridge-humping Landie

AzL5Zh.jpg

1 Flight JSF pass

ooyGrh.jpg

That Merlin is just about full

im1hUh.jpg

The Emperor's new Clothes

As always, full resolution on imgur.com.

Footage is currently uploading, expect some great friendly fire training.

Balkau, the start of the video explains a lot - I had been moved a fair distance away from you to the western(?) flank, and everyone around me was dead so I had no idea what was going on. I was much, much too far away to hear you locally - I assumed that you'd all died :(

Seriously Apos, that is spectacular!

How much work has gone into that and just how much have you had to do to the raw image to get those results? How impossible, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being impossible) do you think it is for Arma to ever be modded look like this?

Thanks gents for replies. It doesn't take that long.

Wilson, as I mentioned somewhere else ArmA 2 need some post processing effects and better color/contrast ratio. Take a note that I do not replace any part of screenshot, but adjust them. Game has decent textures already, but how it looks on your screen isn't that impressive:

VnqXI.jpg

RAW picture.

The detail you've pulled out of that is amazing. What really annoys the hell out of me is my GFX card is working overtime to render that detail and ultimately it's completely lost in the mix.

Reckon you can do anything with this?

The detail you've pulled out of that is amazing. What really annoys the hell out of me is my GFX card is working overtime to render that detail and ultimately it's completely lost in the mix.

Reckon you can do anything with this?

Yea, I've heard about it. I'd like to crack on it, but I'm limited by time. Till end of this month I work in slavery company ~60 hours a week (it's nearly END!). Then I'll work on 3D models for my portfolio and I'm anyway gonna leave my country soon.

I vote to give Apos a new nickname: "The Magician"

Oh, and feel free to edit any of my screenshots if you ever get bord, Apos. :P

Very unlikely to find a spare time.

Archived