OP HELIOS II 06AUG2012

Oksman

Fucking Hell, Apos! That first screen looks almost real!

Johnsen covers some bunkers as the mission gets underway:

HDpbs.jpg

Members of 1 Section overwatch the airfield as 2 Platoon extracts:

eYYDh.jpg

Company picture 1:

uyK9i.jpg

Company Picture 2:

AwbMy.jpg

Company picture 3:

2L7hP.jpg

Videos soon!

Some impressions from today:

9tCNgh.jpg

Jungle.

znexah.jpg

Jungle.

6QX5wh.jpg

Sunrise over Jungle.

dCE6Ph.jpg

Jungle.

eL6LUh.jpg

Jungle.

rHrvwh.jpg

"Err, Deaders? I think you parked on top of someone..."

bTvAMh.jpg

The Company

Jungle in higher resolution as always on imgur.com.

Got about 2 hours of jungly footage to review for tomorrow. There's some nice 81mm fireworks in there, us doing the magic ("What the heck are we shooting at anyway?") and then us enjoying the fruits of our work ("That guy is fucked.").

I remember seeing another black dude somewhere Kereluk, remember seeing 'im with an LMG?

Speer.

We are rather short on females within the company too.

I might actually get one to apply, she's also got a really cute, tiny voice. ;)

Fantastic work Apos. I have removed screen of the week in favour of article updates which will feature the best screenshots from the operational subject matter. A good screenshot will prompt an operational update. This will allow us to showcase the best of our gallery with a front page spread. I'm also working on getting a 'Gallery' or 'Media' link on the front page.

Woops, I saw the post within the operational notices area about last night and went straight away to congratulate the Captain through PM upon his screenshot that I thought was just outstanding. I now having catched up in here realised that was not deserved, awesome screenshot Aposky..

Apos - I love the award. I was actually thinking a about asking you to produce ribbons for all of the historic campaigns - for the ORBAT. Medals are great, but there are so many! I think ribbons would look awesome lined up in a nice neat row (with high def pop ups :D

Yeah, as soon as I saw that round hit I was torn between running over to try and help get them out alive and sticking with my section. Needless to say, however, I was surprised at the accuracy of those AI 'nades... and glad it wasn't me...

Apos - I love the award. I was actually thinking a about asking you to produce ribbons for all of the historic campaigns - for the ORBAT. Medals are great, but there are so many! I think ribbons would look awesome lined up in a nice neat row (with high def pop ups :D

Actually I made that ribbon for Helios campaign only first instead of full medal (short campaign), but I refreshed all campaign awards and made them as ribbons. Those need some color corrections, PP.

I'm also working on small side project ^^.

ps. part 3

OUL7z.jpg

lEHP0.jpg

RpWgr.jpg

Archived