Operation Paramo VI

Evans D

A soldier of 1 Section overwatches an enemy position from the roof, while Kotowski keeps himself safe:

nKHXd.jpg

1 Flight opens up on Takiban forces:

2WzRR.png

1 Flight resupplies 1 Platoon:

gdq8U.jpg

3 Section goes on Patrol:

laPM3.jpg

Members of 1 Section secure an entrance to the FOB:

JnAg7.jpg

1 Section sets up on a wall to cover 2 and 3 Sections:

E0ha3.jpg

1 Sections runs up to their objective:

lBKqd.jpg

1 Section's Delta secures a road while Charlie rigs an ammo cache to explode:

Z1b1U.jpg

The obligatory weapons shot at the end:

RLb5e.jpg

And finally:

IlZyN.jpg

Here I come!

The first few pictures were taken with NVGs because the game gives me some trippy colours in the early morning hours.

u0OWhh.jpg

Base defence

zNW4fh.jpg

h2FDGh.jpg

LMG position

2gdLLh.jpg

51O15h.jpg

1Flight resupplying FSG1, not 1Plt, Evans! :P

eoNz6h.jpg

1 Platoons colected OPFOR weaponry

gPsa9h.jpg

1 Platoon debriefing

DEiWnh.jpg

FSG (-Morris, hell knows where he was hiding)

sRjmOh.jpg

The CSM inspecting the collected weaponry

High resolution as always on imgur.com.

No footage this time around, didn't remember to push the magic button. Apart from that, it would have mostly been me complaining about my 117 duping (must have shat out half a dozen of those damn things).

Apart from that:

Evans: I assume it's Koto's head we can see just popping up at the ladder? :D

Apos: Love the first and especially the last one! Looking forward to part 2 and 3!

Who is that wearing goggles on goggles in Apos' pictures? No one should need to wear goggles if we are not getting inserted/extracted by air (and even then it is not advisable as it will reset your character model to the default face - I can't believe BIS haven't' fixed that yet..). Combat glasses are acceptable in desert environments, but goggles should be stashed unless instructed otherwise :)

I've seen alot more using the goggles. I presume due to that they remove the cam cream upon you. ;)

I wanna know whats with the texture on the LRR? Also where was that baseball was that swept to check it didnt have something tiny inside it lol.

I wanna know whats with the texture on the LRR? Also where was that baseball was that swept to check it didnt have something tiny inside it lol.

Probably a shadow, there were a lot of trees around. And considering the baseball was inside the PB, I reckon it had been swept during construction, if it hasn't been brought there by us.

• 1 month later...

Archived