1-1 & 1-2

Frozina

I made the tees with iron on transfers for my inkjet. To get one all you need to do is come meet me in the states. So far everyone I've meet has gotten a tee shirt out of the deal. This was the 1st to have graphics all the others were just embroidered lettering.

Thx guys.

@Words: yes m8, really not enough time than 1 day; i missed Miller by 1 day as well and need to get that sorted too.

@Hewitt: States are ok. They still need a lot of learning on coffee, and i'm seriously concerned with the patronising overprotectionism. On the other hand, their steaks are still great. Never seen a 72 ounces steak before, and it came with a freebie drive home if you finished it....quite ridiculous.

@ frozie for making those btw: fits like a glove, and i love it!

To all others: I have the first and original t-shirt....! :P

• 3 months later...

Those are limited editions (on basis of people present) and will become collectors items in due time.

:D

Just wait for next meet. There have been several occasions where peeps met in real life already.

@Steven: You real close to me; if ever i end up in your area near Hasselt, lets see to go for a Duvel or two and chat a bit of football....;)

Archived