MINOTAUR V

Aposky

Screw you contact calls....screw you

Yeah, an unexpected side-effect of recording the op is being able to learn quite a bit by watching them yourself. I did yell "contact rear", but it was right after the Bulldog exploded and needless to say there was a fair bit of noise. Think the "hiding in the tall grass" thing was more of a comment rather than a contact location.

I was pretty shook up from the Bulldog going up in flames. As you can see on the clip, I turn around and suddenly realise there's no one else there anymore. Brain was basically going "... 'bad guys'? Really? Oh and there's no one here either. Fantastic... I'm about to die aren't I?"

Luckily didn't.

Christ, that was chaos.

I slotted in as a rifleman due to arriving late and feeling shitty, barely caught any of the O group and somehow didn't have a SRR. That RPG which hit our IFV took out Turnbull and Bergheim who were 1/2s ICs. I didn't have a clue what was going on, I didn't even realise we had already breached the compound wall. Upon jumping out of the IFV I was met with half of the section in flames. Let's not have any more Ops like this. :)

Makinen NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can hear myself, that terrible voice! I'll have nightmares now.

ps. Makinen unbing your default ArmA 2 ingame voice activation key - you don't need it.

Think it's a universal thing for people to get weirded out by the sound of their own voices. :D

Also will do, thanks for pointing it out.

Gutted nobody got footage of when I buzzed you all with the Harrier!

No, but I think Willis may have locked on to you with a stinger for a second by accident (he didnt fire)

Gutted nobody got footage of when I buzzed you all with the Harrier!

Got bad news for you on that, Bradley ol' bud.

You did that right above the 3SEC Bulldog, but I don't do third-person for immersion's sake so I couldn't film it. You need to do that shit while we're boots on the ground next time you get a chance! :(

If only he had fired. One for the blooper reel!

Well it was that he kept getting locks on things but couldn't see them. Then he got one really long lock tone, and I think it turned out to be your fast air.

Archived