31 members have voted

1. 1. When should I start the stream?

• 02/01 Wednesday
    • 03/01 Thursday
    • 04/01 Friday
    • 05/01 Saturday
    • 06/01 Sunday

Hey guys, I'm all set for the stream!

My main reasoning to of disappointed with the Christmas streams is simply that when I had time no one else was about, or it was with very 'late' notice the streams would come up.

And when everyone else had time to watch, I wasn't about.

Now, my work being slow as ever I can commit to quite a few nights over the next couple of weeks.

As such I need your input, when should I start?

Vote on the poll above!

Channel:

http://twitch.tv/bolt404

Video logs:

Twitch Part 1. --

X-COM Stream.

Edited by Pte Knudsen
Will be updated with all logs soon, until then you will have to do a bit of hunting on your own. :)

Dunno about the drinking game, and the voice over is something we will have to change on the fly, see whatever I like the most.

I usually go with english because that's what I understand :P

I have decided to have subs on regardless, it allows for both me and viewers to easier follow what the fuck is happing.

Dunno about the drinking game, and the voice over is something we will have to change on the fly, see whatever I like the most.

I usually go with english because that's what I understand :P

I have decided to have subs on regardless, it allows for both me and viewers to easier follow what the fuck is happing.

You can't change that on the fly, but restart the game every time you change voice options.

Btw: I played a little bit of Metro 2033 this week to test my graphic improvements and I must say I switched from Russian voice + English subtitles to English/English. Plot is one of the main features of that game and reading all stuff ain't pleasant.

Plot is one of the main features of that game and reading all stuff ain't pleasant.

This +1. While it's atmospheric in Russian, it's a LOT of lines to read. I remember I switched from Russian to English within 10 minutes when I played Metro.

I've also played an hour or so of the game, after grabbing a free copy of it, to see how it ran. I don't think I could suffer it in Russian, the theory's great but in practice I'm sure it would drive me mad.

I should have the livingroom PC setup again by the time you stream this (had to move all the AV stuff for Oscar the chrimble tree), so I'm sure my other half will be delighted at the prospect of catching it.

Starting in 5 minutes.

The stream is 720p, if you got issues with watching videos like that on youtube without buffing first, then you're probably also going to have issues watching this :s