Operation Andromeda I

Evans D

1:25:00 Onwards, all that fire was me with one lee enfield and 7 mags whilst shifting my firing position only twice. I'm glad I can scare a Plt!

Had Emmet's face in my sight but didn't want to be a total bastard.

Sounds like you enjoyed the RPG's.

1:25:00 Onwards, all that fire was me with one lee enfield and 7 mags whilst shifting my firing position only twice. I'm glad I can scare a Plt!

Had Emmet's face in my sight but didn't want to be a total bastard.

Sounds like you enjoyed the RPG's.

Were you playing as OPFOR, or am I just really confused?

It has to be controlled and Jacko ensured I was leashed when my bloodlust grew. Any injuries/deaths caused are down to bad luck or bad drills. Either you got pinged by a stray round as we just full autoed your general area/at your feet, you got hit with shrapnel from explosives or were unlucky enough to be hit by its blast or you stood still and did not react to me fast enough so I got annoyed and threw a UGL or two at your section.

I wish we had smarter AI that were far less accurate so they could flank us more effectivly and use rockets far more often, but not turn us to dust like real life *for fun purposes*

Hidden

1PLT getting briefed and boarding the helo. Wait out for more, rendering and uploading is a bitch. If you find anything off in the video, let me know. I've checked pretty much the start, a few midpoints, and the ending of each clip but not a full through-and-through. I blame being lazy and tired.

[video=youtube;tJfmCstk15o]

Highlights of the evening from the perspective of yours truly, 1/3. Had some issues uploading stuff, so these are a tad late but there they are nonetheless. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;tJfmCstk15o]

[video=youtube;LmFMynkPS80]

[video=youtube;V_lGCrfw8SI]

Archived