Op ANDROMEDA X

Cope

Hill looks like the war-bitten grandpa that has been reluctantly pulled back into service, but now his cheery attitude does not forbid him to whack his younger comrades on the head with a big gun. No more cheery though than that his geriatric handling of a 73mm shell in the future blows FSG up.

Hill looks like the war-bitten grandpa that has been reluctantly pulled back into service, but now his cheery attitude does not forbid him to whack his younger comrades on the head with a big gun. No more cheery though than that his geriatric handling of a 73mm shell in the future blows FSG up.

"Quiet in the front!"

The company prepares to step off on their ill-fated mission:

kRIRs0Z.jpg

Shit goes down, and the BMP comes to support 1 Section:

1ABagU1.jpg

1 Platoon coordinates movement (read: charges) towards the town:

RGQ7yhp.jpg

And then my computer derped and I had to run it on potatos...

Despite setting my view distance to...

qm0Zz6o.jpg

And my graphics to...

FHjI2H4.jpg

And everything looking like...

G8UfT3G.jpg

I managed to get an unrespectable 6 frames a second.

Send your money to the "Get David Evans a Better Computer" charity today! Just ?50 will get me a new motherboard! :D

*beats Jako over the head with a D-30*

Archived