OP Cain II Screenshots (BLUEFOR)

Jackson

here are some screenshots i took during this Amazing Operation, many thanks to 1-2.

Ainsley doing some spotting

vzdL9RW.jpg

I Spot our first contact of the day, seconds later he pulls a gun, not long before we put him down.

Nsp3hHd.jpg

Ainsley goes down....

bQ168Wk.jpg

Providing fire down the road at encroaching OPFOR

3t2tvmn.jpg

2nd Re-insert with Marshalls War Paint

dCXz75m.jpg

That bastard Lipton shot me in the legs, or at least ordered it! I was an innocent farmer! I have no idea how that AK got under my coat. In fact, now I think about it I think it was planted on me!

Talk about immersion... Find myself walking through a bunch of BLUFOR and being told to stop or they'd shoot, hairs on back of my RL neck may have prickled to some extent. Then locked in some stinky little room with a guard on the door.

Great stuff.

Please excuse the language gents, i didn't stick any 16AA tags on it for that reason, but that was all that went through my mind at that point in time...

[video=youtube;xUsekC4vkZg]

PS: That wasn't over local that was just me talking to myself...

Nice Video Hones, Just sat through it all, that last bit was mental, Lt Emmet and myself were moving up about to get into your compound, and then Ellis goes down on the right, Hope goes down on my left i get shot and Lt Emmet is the last one standing!

Got to say though, Random nade spam much? haha...

We had no chance from the get-go. Look how much equipment they had, we should of taken more . Needless to say I really enjoyed it, and cant wait for the next one.

The rpgs trashing every building in our left most compound (from opfor perspective) gave me far too many casualties in one go to be able to sort, bogging us down.

Loved every minute of the op and contact.

Only neg point is yes, too liberal on the rpgs in such a short space in time

Agreed, you'd normally have gotten that over the space of two hours. Tell you what though, had I actually been in that position RL you can rest assured I'd have thrown everything I had at you right down to, and including, that old pair of shoes in the wardrobe I don't wear anymore.

Archived