Home Rotation 27FEB2013

Lynn

Howard, awesome, seeing notes such as that must mean that the things amazing and was taught good. I heard theres bloodbags, does that include the various blood types and each us has an blood type lol?

There are bloodbags yes, but i may not divulge into that information on a public part of the forum :0 Post in cages CMS Thread and i shall answer you there :D

Howard, awesome, seeing notes such as that must mean that the things amazing and was taught good. I heard theres bloodbags, does that include the various blood types and each us has an blood type lol?

I can answer that without damaging CMS protocols. It doesnt matter what blood type you are really as the Army keeps a huge amount of ORhD negative blood which can be given to anyone regardless of blood type.

The FOO should be giving you details for the nearest friendly positions. If not then you should ask for them! :)

The FOO was not in position, due to the fact that we had to check on the artillery guns first. And even then, all the FOO would say is "danger close" if there's friendlies within the danger close radius.

Archived