Op BELLEROPHON V

Aposky

Wait out for awesome footage of Delta Fireteam (aka. Fireteam Viking due to fully Nordic lineup).

There may also be a lot of classic bitching by Silbot and myself, but in our defense squaddies are supposed to complain and whine - especially in the rain. ;)

There may also be a lot of classic bitching by Silbot and myself...

...and ENDLESS babbling about which shoes you guys use in your armies and whether you use chocolate milk or ice tea to alleviate the bad MREs, as well as a general and unfiltered display of technical nerdiness :P

haha those explosions were nuts with that bug on yours... mine were no way as bad... mind you I was not running JSRS at the time unlike you by the sounds o' things... wish I was have no idea I'm being shot at within vanilla.

Second video I didn't just walk up to the church to get shot. I was following on others, don't remember whom at the time though, just unlucky or lucky that was just me that was taken out and not them too.

Makinen within "shoe-shopping" around 37:20, could have been an claymore or something tripwired somewhere upon the bridge, also erm although you cannot bury an mine into an concrete road when placing them yourselves in game, appears when placed in editor no such considerations are given. As testing all the mines I could discover in arma I could not bury any under an road yet the editor could. Although yeah I didn't think we needed to clear the thing either, not as though it was blocking anyones movement.

My concerns about how we were doing was nothing to do with that we took any casualties, course there would be no challenge. Just there seemed that there were too many times (and in which there as no contact to hectic things up) that formations were an mess, that people were JUST sitting around chatting next to people upon comms and etc. I guess I've come to expect better upon such things from us, maybe too high standards. Or maybe there was just too much sand in my crotch or something I dunno. "sticks middle finger at you and silbot" ;)

The majority of these videos are about the chatter and just the general feel of the section, Jako, but fair do. Will take that under consideration. And Oli mate, no need to explain things after they've happened. I don't even remember the majority of the small stuff we talk about during ops.

And yeah, still makes me laugh when Silbot and me counterattack you right there and you just go "Yeah yeah. SHUT UP! :X"

Archived